Friday, July 3, 2009

Camping at Bumping Lake

We went camping this past weekend with my whole family. My sister and her kids were up from Ca for a few weeks, so we decided to have our yearly camping trip together while she was here. It's kind of weird going camping with everyone when you see them every week. We had fun being together in the woods. We canoed, rafted, rode bikes, took walks, swam with the tad poles, sang campfire songs, ate smores, got eaten by mosquito's, star gazed and tried not to eat dirt. Jaxon learned how to build a fire. Phebe had fun being with her best friend Irish and practicing riding her bike. As always I took to many pictures. I couldn't decide on what pictures to do, so I made a few collages. We can't wait for the Vocana get together in August. More water fun and being with family. That's what it's all about. Family.




This is the first time the kids watched their hair up at camp. ever.

No comments: