Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dress Up & Tea Party

A lady in our ward gave a manners tea party for my activity girls last night. Phebe found out that I was going to a tea party and promptly put on her snow white dress and invited herself to come. I am so glad she did. She loved it and so did my girls. We had a tea party with beautiful cupcakes and lots of finger foods. Before the tea party, the girls learned about manners then they got to dress up. I only had four of my girls come and that meant more dress up time for them. I think at least all of the tried on five different outfits. They all got their pictures taken in each outfit. Phebe tried on three outfits. She loved the pink ones, the hats, and the fuzzy high heels. We had so much fun. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Phebe.


The butterflies are made out of frosting. Can you believe it?



Doesn't she look like she came out of a bridal magazine?



Having too much fun!!


Brian's favorite.



This is the only time Phebe has looked like me. She had fun trying on the wigs.

No comments: