Monday, April 13, 2009

Our Easter


Here is the whole crew. We had fun being with each other.

We had a great and chaotic Easter weekend. All of the my family was here this year. On Saturday, my nephew, Xanen, was baptized. After he was baptized, Jaxon had a baseball game and pitched for the first time. He did great for his first time. He wasn't to happy about not throwing strikes outs. He threw a lot of balls. But practice makes perfect and that's what he is doing right now with Brian practicing. He'll get there. After the game, we had a big family dinner with my sister's in-laws to celebrate Xanen getting baptized. We were able to get some new family pictures with Elyse in them. She is the newest member of the family. Hopefully before my sister and her family move to Japan we can get a new family picture with the newest addition coming in August. My brother and his wife are expecting a little girl. The Easter bunny came to our house and made Jaxon look for his basket. That's what happens when you say there is no Easter bunny. Phebe was excited to have her basket filled with goodies. We dyed eggs after church with the cousins and did an Easter egg hunt. That was fun trying to get equal amount of eggs for all 7 kids. They had fun I think. I am glad that we had good Easter with all the family. It can get rather loud with all of us here but it's worth it. The cousins love to be together and I love hanging out with my family.


Here are the kids in their Easter outfits. On the way to church, Brian says they match and I said I know. I made Phebe's Easter dress to match Jaxon's outfit. I haven't made a dress since I was a Merry Miss girl. I'm so proud of myself I got Phebe's dress done on Friday. I usually get things done at the last moment. Aren't they cutest kids?

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love Phebe's dress. That is so cute. Cute pictures too!!