Friday, October 10, 2008

Fair fun




We went to the fair last weekend with Brian's parents. We got to see a little bit of the rodeo, a few barns of animals, the vendors in the sundome, the ag building and rides. The rides were the kids is favorite part. This year Jaxon discovered the big kid rides. He rode a ride called the cliff hanger. He's laying down in a hang glider going around in real fast. He loved it. Phebe just loved everything. She got to go on the ferris wheel wiht Jaxon and me. I remembered why I don't like the ferris wheel. To high and a lot of wind. We had fun and plenty of fair food.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I love Phebe's hair curly! It is so cute.

Ande said...

I miss the fair. looks like they had fun. hoe you eat all your apples, I know how much you love apple pie and all that good stuff. Phebe's hair is cute.